The Difference is in the Detail
Premium Cast Aluminium Framed Seating
Why do Architects choose
to specify the London and Madrid Series? Why are these cast aluminium seating
products a better choice? The advantages are not just in the good looks – it
also has to do with the detailed engineering of the products.
2 years of Product
Development & Market Research
Over a period of 2 years,
the Area Safe team have hired leading industrial designers, consulted with
industry professionals, spent countless hours in product development meetings,
gathered feedback from our valued clients, and manufactured, tested &
reviewed numerous prototypes all in view of creating a premium range of street
furniture which is now known as Astra Street Furniture!
London & Madrid better?
- Fully comply with all DDA requirements, Australian standards, Government and clientele standards. This is no mean feat as DDA includes correct ergonomics and details such as backrest angle, backrest height, seat height, seat depth, seat angle and armrest height.
- End cap disc branding - clients own logo can be easily printed on.
- Sustainably sourced raw materials including FSC and PEFC certified Merbau or Blackbutt slats as well as Enviroslat recycled composite slats (which include plastic drink containers).
- Heavy duty slats with the aluminium option having 2mm wall thickness.
- Stronger, thicker castings.
- Dual fasteners at every slat fixing point providing double strength.
- Heavy duty Ø50mm horizontal connector rail makes the whole assembly even stronger.
- Can be placed free standing or bolted down.
- Manufactured for stock (not per order) to enable short lead times and immediate delivery.